After our closure due to the Government mandated shut-down, the Club plans to reopen as quickly as practical while complying with government guidelines to ensure the safety of our members and staff. Two temporary changes regard Guest Policy and the Social Responsibility and Waiver of Liability. Please review these below.
Many Club activities remain closed due to the government stay at home order. The Club will continue to monitor these and open additional areas in compliance with government guidance. At this time anyone entering the Club including employees will be required to wear face masks. Additionally, the minimum 6 foot social distancing guideline will be enforced. Below are some useful links you may use to stay up to date on these ever changing issues.
For City of San Diego COVID-19 info click here
. This site has provides a lot of useful and updated information. Additionally, there are links to other helpful ideas.
NEXT PHASE OF REOPENING
Please feel free to stop by the Club any day to check out the changes in layout and reservation system. We are happy to help you. We all need lots of patience and grace at this time as we try to navigate the "new normal" of these challenging times. We are trying hard to balance needs for safety and desires to get back to normal life.
* Reservations required for all areas including Gym and Pools. Register on the Club website and use the Reservations tab. Call the Club reservations number (858)798-4064 between the hours of 7 AM and 10 PM for assistance.
* One Guest per member is allowed for only Tennis, Pickleball, and Table Tennis.
* Hours of operation are 7 AM to 10 PM until further notice.
* Signed "Statement of Social Responsibility and Acceptance of Risk" required before entering.
* Everyone must enter through the Front gate only.
* Snack bar is closed.
* Please bring your own water bottles to the club as the drinking fountains are closed. Hands free water refill stations are available.
* Bathrooms are open, but only outdoor showers are available.
* Jacuzzis will not be open until further notice.
Rancho Bernardo Swim and Tennis Club values our member’s health and well-being. We take cleaning and disinfecting with great pride.
For our full details on what we are doing to stay safe and healthy, please click here
All activities are limited to Members Only until further notice.
For a copy of San Diego County's safe reopening plan for RBSTC, click here
PHASE 1 - Phase 1 reopening is scheduled for May 13 and includes Tennis, Pickleball, and Basketball. Reservations for court time may be made by clicking on the Reservations tab on the Home page. Detailed guidelines for each of these activities may be obtained by clicking on the link below.
PHASE 2 - Phase 2 reopening is scheduled to begin on May 18. Included in this phase are Racquetball, Table tennis, Woodshop, and Ceramics.
Detailed guidelines for each of these activities may be obtained by clicking on the links below.
* For Racquetball - limited to one household
* For Table tennis - limited to singles only or limited to one household; one guest allowed
* For Ceramics - limited to one household
PHASE 3 - Phase 3 reopening is scheduled to begin on June 15. Included in this phase are Swimming, and Gym. Detailed guidelines for each of these activities may be obtained by clicking on the links below.