The Club is committed to providing a safe environment for our members to exercise while maintaining compliance with government guidelines. The following links are provided for your info.
For City of San Diego COVID-19 info click here
. This site has provides a lot of useful and updated information. Additionally, there are links to other helpful ideas.
Current Club status and relevant rules and guidelines are listed below. Things change quickly and often, so please feel free to contact the Club directly if you need any clarification. Also, please feel free to stop by the Club any day to check out the changes in layout and reservation system. We are happy to help you. We all need lots of patience and grace at this time as we try to navigate the "new normal" of these challenging times. We are trying hard to balance needs for safety and desires to get back to normal life.
* Reservations required only for Lap Swimming, Tennis, Pickleball and Table Tennis. Register on the Club website and use the Reservations tab. Call the Club Office (858)798-4064 between the hours of 7 AM and 10 PM for assistance.
* Regular guest policy of 7 guests per visit allowed for all activities other than the gym, which only allows 2 guests per visit.
* Hours of operation are 6 AM to 10 PM until further notice.
* Snack bar is open.
* Please bring your own water bottles to the club, hands free water refill stations are available.
* Bathrooms are open, with the showers available for use.
Rancho Bernardo Swim and Tennis Club values our members' health and well-being. We take cleaning and disinfecting with great pride.
For our full details on what we are doing to stay safe and healthy, please click here
For a copy of San Diego County's safe reopening plan for RBSTC, click here
PHASE 3 - Phase 3 reopening began on June 15. Included in this phase are Swimming, and Gym. Detailed guidelines for each of these activities may be obtained by clicking on the links below.